[openstack-dev] [barbican] Project Navigator Out of Date?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 16 16:14:56 UTC 2017

Ian Cordasco wrote:
> From: Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org>
>> On 16/01/17 21:55, Ian Cordasco wrote:
>>>
>>> Third, "Existence and quality of packages for this project in popular
>>> distributions." it seems Fedora [2], Debian [3], Ubuntu [4], and
>>> OpenSUSE [5] all have packages (including in stable versions). I can't
>>> speak to the quality of the packages, but knowing the hard work most
>>> of our downstream redistributors put into those packages, I'm certain
>>> they're good quality. This should *definitely* be updated, in my
>>> opinion.
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-org/+bug/1656843
>>
>> https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org/pull/59
>
> So, if I understand the two links correctly, changes are planned to
> make that tag better and until they're made you're going to stop
> displaying it using that with projects. Is that correct? Are there
> other ways the community can help keep the navigator up-to-date?

Regarding stable branch policy and standard deprecation, this
information is directly pulled from governance project tags. Both are
assertion tags that the team must assert by themselves (by proposing a
change to openstack/governance).

Quick glance to:
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/barbican.html

shows that those tags haven't been asserted by the Barbican team yet.

Reference:
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/tags/index.html

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)