[openstack-dev] [mistral] Team meeting - 01/16/2017 (NO MORE REMINDERS)

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:40:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

We’ll have a team meeting today at 16.00 UTC at #openstack-meeting as usually.

IMPORTANT: We discussed it with the team and decided to stop sending out these reminders since
we don’t find them much useful anymore. So this is the last one. We agreed to send notifications only
in some special cases like: meeting cancellation, intention to discuss very important topics, format
changes etc. Having that said, everyone is still welcome to join our meetings and bring up any topics
that are important for you. You can also let us know in advance what you would like to discuss either
by sending an email or chatting with us at #openstack-mistral IRC channel, or by adding items at [1].

Agenda for today’s meeting:
Review action items
Current status (progress, issues, roadblocks, further plans)
PTG preparations
Open discussion

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/MistralAgenda <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/MistralAgenda>

Renat Akhmerov