[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Marking Tintri driver as unsupported

Apoorva Deshpande apps.desh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:46:49 UTC 2017

Sean,

We have resolved issues related to our CI infra[1][2]. At this point
manage_snapshot related tempest tests (2) are failing, but Tintri driver
does not support manage/unmanage snapshot functionalities.

Could you please assist me on how to skip these tests? We are using sos-ci
for our CI runs.

If this satisfies the compliance requirements can I propose a patch to
revert changes introduced by [3] and make Tintri driver SUPPORTED again?

[1] http://openstack-ci.tintri.com/tintri/refs-changes-69-353069-52/
[2] http://openstack-ci.tintri.com/tintri/refs-changes-10-419710-2/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/411975/