[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Weekly wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:37:44 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Welcome back from the break - I hope you had a good one!

We kicked off 2017 with our first weekly meeting[1] that covered a few
areas, notably the impending Ocata feature freeze next week.

We also talked a little about the Pike PTG which is just over a month
away, and I've started a planning etherpad[2] for the sessions we'll
have at the PTG. If you're coming, or would like to have something
discussed at the PTG, please contribute to the etherpad.

I'm at a conference next week so most likely won't make the team
meeting, but it should run anyway. If you have anything to discuss at
the weekly meeting please add it to the agenda[3].

In the mean time, let's get those priority reviews[4] going so we can
get as many landed for Ocata!

     Richard

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon/2017/horizon.2017-01-11-20.00.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-ptg-pike