[openstack-dev] [kolla] Adding jeffrey4l to kolla-kubernetes-core because he is release liason

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jan 13 01:56:30 UTC 2017

We are busily releasing 0.4.0 of the Kolla deliverable kolla-kubernetes and have determined we can’t release the kolla-kubernetes milestone without the release liaison for Kolla being on the core reviewer sub-team to make last minute fine tuning adjustments to the release and approve other people’s changes during crunch time.

The release liaison is one of the most trusted individuals in an OpenStack project, as they have ultimate authority over which tags get generated when for which deliverables.  If anyone has issue with this change, please raise it (since we didn’t do our standard procedural voting for a core reviewer).  If folks raise issues with it, inc0 can reverse the change, and we can have a standard vote instead which I’m sure would pass.

Regards
-steve