[openstack-dev] [congress][oslo.config][keystone] NoSuchOptError: no such option project_domain_name in group [keystone_authtoken]

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:31:58 UTC 2017

On a freshly stacked devstack (Jan 12), attempting to access
`cfg.CONF.keystone_authtoken.project_domain_name` gave the error:
NoSuchOptError: no such option project_domain_name in group
[keystone_authtoken]

I¹m a little confused because it¹s part of the [keystone_authtoken] config
section generated by devstack. Could anyone point me to where these options
are declared (I¹ve searched several repos) and maybe why this option doesn¹t
exist? Thanks a lot!

Of all the options supplied by devstack under [keystone_authtoken], the
following were accessible:
memcached_servers
signing_dir
cafile