[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Mistral][Ansible] Calling Ansible from Mistral workflows

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 15:27:37 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a quick experiment that I tried out. I had heard
there was some interest in native Ansible actions for Mistral. After much
dragging my heels I decided to give it a go, and it turns out to be very
easy.

This code is very raw and has only been lightly tested - I just wanted to
make sure it was going in the right direction and see what everyone thought.

I wont duplicate it all again here, but you can see the details on either
GitHub or a quick blog post that I put together.

https://github.com/d0ugal/mistral-ansible-actions
http://www.dougalmatthews.com/2017/Jan/12/calling-ansible-from-mistral-workflows/

Cheers,
Dougal