[openstack-dev] [nova] Feature review sprint on Wednesday 1/11

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 12 04:06:07 UTC 2017

On 1/5/2017 7:05 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> We agreed in the nova meeting today to hold a feature review sprint next
> Wednesday 1/11.

It's about the end of the day for me here so I wanted to post that we
got 5 features approved today during the review sprint. There are also
several other changes that are up for review which are very close to
being approved or have otherwise made good progress since last week. As
such I've been shuffling things in the etherpad [1] based on progress
and status.

Great work everyone, let's keep this momentum going.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ocata-feature-freeze

Matt Riedemann