[openstack-dev] [infra][diskimage-builder][glean] nodepool dsvm (non-voting) check jobs

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 20:04:46 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I'd like to mention we recently expanded our nodepool devstack jobs to include
glean and diskimage-builder. Specifically, we now attempt to build, upload and
SSH into DIBs produced by the jobs.  You'll notice 2 jobs now:

gate-dsvm-nodepool-debian-src-nv
 - ubuntu-precise
 - ubuntu-trusty
 - ubuntu-xenail
 - debian-jessie (currently missing)

gate-dsvm-nodepool-redhat-src-nv
 - centos-7
 - fedora-24

while they are non-voting, please only merge code if these jobs have passed.
This is to help cut down on the issues we find with nodepool.o.o after we tag
releases. So far, I'm happy how well they are working, job build times hover
around 25 - 30 mins.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in #openstack-infra.

---
Paul