[openstack-dev] [Congress] Installation/Deployment Docs

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Wed Jan 11 16:29:40 UTC 2017

The reason we have devstack instructions under Users is because they are so
easy and make it simple to test drive Congress. To test drive you need at
least a couple of services besides Congress, which makes devstack a good
fit.

But maybe users don't care about install at all. Operators care about
install and upgrade. Users care about data sources, policies, etc.

Tim