[openstack-dev] [sahara] PTL non-nomination

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 11 14:03:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

PTL self-nomination period is going to start soon (see release schedule, that is Jan, 23)
and I have an important announcement to make. I have to announce that I'm not going
to run for PTL role for the Pike release, but I will continue my duties as a core reviewer
of the project. For sure, I will do my best to help a new PTL to adopt this role.

That was really good opportunity for me, and I say thanks for all members
of our team.

[0] https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html

Best regards,
Vitaly Gridnev