[openstack-dev] [kolla] [heat] [ironic] Common sessions at PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 19:56:42 UTC 2017

Greetings folks,

I've asked to TripleO folks to propose design sessions for next PTG in
Atlanta and mention if some of them would need horizontal
collaboration with some other projects.
So far it has been the case for Heat, Ironic and Kolla:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-pike

I just want to let you know that we might want to work together on
finding common slots so our teams can work together on the topics.
Please let us know if you have some schedule constraints so far. in
TripleO, we plan to have sessions from Wednesday to Friday included
(probably with less people on Friday, who would be travelling).

Thanks for your collaboration!
--
Emilien Macchi