[openstack-dev] [neutron] PTL nominations deadline and non-candidacy

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Tue Jan 10 15:42:08 UTC 2017

Those are sad news for starting this year.  First of all, grazie for being the PTL of Neutron during these last releases.  When I started contributing to neutron, I noticed that this community is so vibrant and passioned, that this energy needs to be properly addressed and you have demonstrated to posses those skills required for that.  Thanks for that effort and enthusiasm.

Victor Morales