[openstack-dev] [ALU] Re: [ALU] Re: [ALU] Re: [ALU] [vitrage] how touseplaceholder vertex

Yujun Zhang zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:45:09 UTC 2017

Hi, Alexey

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 2:50 PM Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) <
alexey.weyl at nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi Yujun,
>
> A relationship is defined by the following trio: source id, target id and
> a label on the edge.
> In the processor, I add only edges that doesn't exists.

Currently the vertex is mapping to entity, and the edge is mapping to
relationship.

So do you mean that we should update the label if the relationship between
two entities changes? e.g. we change the link between two PC's from cable
to Wi-Fi.