[openstack-dev] [nova] Feature review sprint on Wednesday 1/11

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jan 6 01:05:10 UTC 2017

We agreed in the nova meeting today to hold a feature review sprint next
Wednesday 1/11.

We'll be going through the unmerged changes in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ocata-feature-freeze and try to
push some of those through, or get them close.

If you have a blueprint series in that etherpad please try to be in the
#openstack-nova IRC channel on Wednesday to answer any questions, talk
through any issues and just in general quickly respond to feedback.

I'll send another reminder as we get closer to the date.

Matt Riedemann