[openstack-dev] [glance] question for OpenStack User Survey

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:49:02 UTC 2017

At today's Glance meeting, we decided to go with a version of the
question Erno posed below.  I've posted an etherpad where we can refine
the question in order to increase the probability of receiving useful

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-user-survey-question-feb2017

Please add your refinements before 23:59 UTC 8 January 2017.

thanks,
brian