[openstack-dev] [neutron][ml2] Mechanism drivers ! OpenvSwich or Linuxbridge or both of them?

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:51:19 UTC 2017

Hi, Kevin. If I load openvswitch and linuxbridge mechanism drivers in
neutron server, and running ovs-agent in compute nodes. What does
openvsitch mechanism driver do? What does linuxbridge mechanism do? I think
there must have some differences between the openvswitch and the
linuxbridge mechanism driver. But I can't get the exact point about the two
mechanism drivers when running ovs-agent in compute nodes now.