[openstack-dev] [ironic] User survey question

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:43:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Here are some questions I've thought of:

TESTING / INTERESTED

- What is your use case for ironic?
- What, if anything, is preventing you from using ironic in a
production environment?
- What alternatives to ironic have you considered?

USING

- What new features would you like to see added to ironic?
- What are some gaps in ironic's documentation you'd like to see fixed?
- What's been your most frustrating or difficult experience with ironic?
- Does anyone at your organization contribute to ironic software
development upstream? (may want to rephrase "upstream" in case they're
not familiar with the term)
- What parts of your ironic deployment do you monitor, and how do you
monitor it?

Thanks for asking the community for questions.

Mario