[openstack-dev] [Telemetry] Asking a question to our users

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Wed Jan 4 17:54:36 UTC 2017

On 04/01/17 12:08 PM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> I _think_ they ask for what "release of OpenStack" is being used, but
> that might be it.

i would probably do something similar to what Mehdi suggested then. i
don't think we want feedback relating to ceilometer storage/api (because
it's been dead for a long time) or feedback on polling (because no one
will have had time to test the nova-free polling stuff we're
implementing currently)

cheers,
--
gord

ps. yes, i used this response to promote work we're doing.