[openstack-dev] [heat] project specific question for the next user survey

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:06:37 UTC 2017

Dear Team
Let's put some thoughts here[1] in next 24h.
Any idea/suggestion to this heat adoption question are welcome.
It will be great if we can get some really useful information from users by
given the right question.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-heat-user-survey

> Hi All,
>
> We have an opportunity to submit a heat adoption related question (for
> those who are USING, TESTING, or INTERESTED in heat) to be included in the
> User Survey.
>
> Please provide your suggestions/questions.*The deadline for this is 9th
> Jan.*
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rabi Misra

May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico LinChief OpenStack Technologist, inwinSTACK*irc: ricolin