[openstack-dev] [horizon] Timeout issue

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Jan 4 13:28:22 UTC 2017

Hi,
Maybe someone can help or give me some pointers. On horizon I am trying to attach a network interface to a router. When I do this I get the following error on horizon:
“Danger: There was an error submitting the form. Please try again.” When I refresh the page I see that the operation has completed successfully.
The neutron logs also indicate that the operation has completed successfully. The issue seems to be related to a timeout. It always happens 2 minutes after the start of the operation.
Any idea or pointers to debug?
Thanks
Gary