[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack-gate][all]support multi-region gate environment

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Jan 4 00:37:26 UTC 2017

Not found any gate/check test for federated KeyStone job yet, this also makes me confused that such a feature was not tested in gate/check job, or I am missing something. So I have to build the multi-region job based on the guide http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/configuration.html#multi-region-setup, which is to setup multi-region devstack manually(or say offline).

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)