[openstack-dev] [tripleo] quick reminder on review policy

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 00:30:52 UTC 2017

I've noticed some TripleO core reviewers self approving patch without
respecting our review policy, specially in tripleo-quickstart.

Here are some quick reminder:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/expedited-approvals.html#single-2-approvals
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/expedited-approvals.html#self-approval

Please take some time to read it again and let us know any concern if
the policy is not enough.
If some projects do not have enough reviewers, that's a problem we
need to solve as a team, but self approving patches is definitely not
how our project work, we develop in the open, we have policies, let's
respect them.

Emilien Macchi