[openstack-dev] [nova] Outlook on Ocata blueprints

Takashi Natsume natsume.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Jan 4 00:03:33 UTC 2017

Hi Matt.

The following blueprint has been approved for ocata,
but it is not in "nova-ocata-feature-freeze" etherpad.

*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/cold-migration-with-target-ocata
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/334725/ (spec)

The blueprint's definition is "Approved", but the series goal is still
"Proposed for ocata".
It should be "Accepted for ocata".

Would you change it to "Accepted for ocata"?

Regards,
Takashi Natsume
NTT Software Innovation Center
E-mail: natsume.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp