[openstack-dev] [os-ansible-deployment] Periodic job in infra to test upgrades?

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:08:28 UTC 2017

Hi Sean,

> OK - is this a job in Zuul ? Where can I find more information?

They are Zuul jobs, and are currently non-voting (but should be passing -
we're waiting to ensure the tests are reliably passing before moving to
voting).

The test is essentially:

Deploy infra for testing
Deploy other required services
Deploy "stable/newton" version of project_name
Run "master" version of project_name
Run tests for project_name.

I'm not too sure what further detail you're looking for - but the tests are
run from the "test.yml" play in the "tests" directory of each repository -
and for upgrades we added a "<project_name>_upgrade" boolean var that is
set when the upgrade job is run via tox - so feel free to take a look there.

Andy