[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: Do you want to ask a project-specific question on the next User Survey?

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 14:08:06 UTC 2017

(Happy new year folks!)

Forwarding Heidi's email to TripleO folks, so anyone can contribute to it.

Feel free to propose questions on:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-user-survey-2017

The question with the more voting, will be proposed to the survey.
Please take 2 min and help on $topic, it will be very helpful.

Thanks,