[openstack-dev] [all][infra] All jobs broken,

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jan 2 16:35:44 UTC 2017

On 2016-12-29 12:08:35 +0100 (+0100), Andreas Jaeger wrote:
[...]
> Seems the machine (or network) healed itself and everything is fine again,

Yes, according to our service provider, a Nova hypervisor host
housing static.openstack.org (the instance which serves the
logs.openstack.org site) suffered some sort of outage. When they
restored the Nova host, our site returned to working order on its
own and our CI was once again able to successfully upload job logs.
--
Jeremy Stanley