[openstack-dev] [tc] Re: [kolla] A new kolla-salt deliverable

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 2 13:12:59 UTC 2017

Michał Jastrzębski wrote:
> I agree this would make good PTG discussion for us, and maybe someone
> from TC could join in. We are somehow special beast as Kolla itself is
> just meant to be consumed. Kolla to me is similar to Oslo in that
> matter. But still we don't have oslo-compute projects, we have nova,
> but we would have kolla-salt, even tho core teams would be totally
> different potentially. As Britt said, growing pains.

Happy to join in any discussion at the PTG on that topic.

As far as our governance is concerned, "teams" decide what git
repositories they vouch for -- the team's opinion being represented by
the PTL. Each team is of course free to add more complex ways of
gathering the "team's opinion" :)

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)