[openstack-dev] [horizon] Single core review for patch approval

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Tue Feb 28 10:09:28 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Horizon is moving to requiring only a single core review for code approval. Note that cores are not obliged to approve on a single +2; if a core would like a second opinion for patches that are complex or high risk, that is also fine.

We still require at least one of the core reviewers or contributor on a patch to be from separate companies however. For example, if a patch is authored by someone from Cisco, then I could not (as a Cisco employee) +2+w the patch by myself; it would require at least another core +2.

This should help us move smaller patches along quicker.

Rob