[openstack-dev] [horizon] PTG Summary

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Tue Feb 28 09:42:47 UTC 2017

> - Use [horizon-plugin] mailer tag to keep people up to date

So the idea here is to send an email for changes that are likely to affect plugins; new libs for example, or changes to core components, with the [horizon-plugin] tag.

> Was there much discussion around project health, and the lack of core
review capacity?

Other than "this is a thing", not really. We discussed everyone's current time/work allocations, but there isn't much more we can do other than encourage people to contribute. The idea with narrowing the blueprint focus was to make it apparent what will be reviewed and what will be ignored.

Rob

On 28 February 2017 at 04:33, Richard Jones <r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com<mailto:r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com>> wrote:
On 28 February 2017 at 02:28, Rob Cresswell
<robert.cresswell at outlook.com<mailto:robert.cresswell at outlook.com>> wrote:
> Quick summary of the PTG for those who missed it. Here's the etherpad, with
> notes inline: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-ptg-pike

Was there much discussion around project health, and the lack of core
review capacity?

     Richard