[openstack-dev] [deployment][TripleO][kolla][ansible][fuel] Next steps for cross project collaboration

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 08:01:22 UTC 2017

On 2/28/17, 12:52 AM, "Michał Jastrzębski" <inc007 at gmail.com> wrote:

    I think instead of adding yet-another-irc-channel how about create
    weekly meetings? We can rant in scheduled time and it probably will
    get more attention

Happy to meet, in fact I think it’ll be important for keeping things on track – however weekly is too often. I think once a month at most is perfectly fine.

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.