[openstack-dev] [QA] The end-user test suite for OpenStack clusters

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:14:33 UTC 2017

Hi Dims, Hi gmann,

Thanks guys.
 Slowly recovering from PTG jet lag....

OK then.., I will start working on this.
I would also like to coordinate this work with LCOO [1] team,  where
we can get valuable feedback and contributions..
I will give you update on next QA IRC on 0900 UTC meeting, which is
9th of March?
(1700 UTC meeting is difficult for me, however I will definitely be
there if needed)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/LCOO
--- Regards,
Sampath