[openstack-dev] [ironic] End-of-Ocata core team updates

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Wed Feb 22 12:47:18 UTC 2017

Vasyl + Mario: definitely +2. Just like the rest of us, they aren't experts in everything, but we trust them and us to review and +2 based on our degree of confidence etc! Looking forward to them relieving the load :)

Devananda. Unfortunately, +2 but I'd rather do a -2. This makes me so sad. I am happy that Deva is on another journey but I wished it included ironic. I am so grateful for everything he has done for ironic, especially all the non-ironic parts of it :)

--ruby