[openstack-dev] [nova]Placement api on https

Gyorgy Szombathelyi gyorgy.szombathelyi at doclerholding.com
Wed Feb 22 10:14:06 UTC 2017

Hi!

As the placement API is mandatory in Ocata, I found out that you cannot give a custom CA cert or skip the validation in its clients. That would be bad, as you can give a custom CA cert in the [keystone_authtoken] section, but not in the [placement] one, so if you're using this feature, you simply cannot use Nova. I made a simple patch, it would be nice if it could land in Ocata.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/436475/

If it is accepted, I'll cherry-pick into stable/ocata.

Br,
György