[openstack-dev] [PWG] mid-cycle venue option

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Feb 20 21:11:07 UTC 2017

Team,
I had updated venue info at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-pwg-meetup.
That includes nearby hotel info.
Rate from Hotels.com, booking.com, expedia.com and so on give me better rate than corporate one.

Need to cover some logistic issues.

1.       Do we need breakfast? Or everybody has it in hotel and we can skip it.

2.       Shamail, who is organizing group dinner? Assume it is Monday night.

3.       Do we want catered lunch or we will take a break to go for it?

Thanks,
Arkady