[openstack-dev] The end of OpenStack packages in Debian?

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 18 16:14:26 UTC 2017

On 2/15/17 8:22 PM, gustavo panizzo wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 01:42:51PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
> Its really sad news, for both You and OpenStack & Debian.

Thank you for your work, Thomas -- I hope you are able to continue it.

I'm slow on the uptake here, for which I apologize.  Does this
announcement mean that the Mirantis apt servers (e.g.
mitaka-jessie.pkgs.mirantis.com) will also be discontinued, or are we
only talking about package contributions to the official Debian distros?

Relatedly... is Mirantis likely to make some sort of announcement or
commitment about the lifespan of that service?  Or is it just there
until it's not?

-Andrew