[openstack-dev] Boston Summit "project updates" track open for self-nominations

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Fri Feb 17 18:18:53 UTC 2017

The Product Work Group and the Foundation have created a new track for the Boston Summit dedicated exclusively to project updates. We wanted to give you some additional details so that you can speak with your PTLs at the Project Teams Gathering and plan to update the community on your efforts.

Invitations have gone out to the 25 most-adopted OpenStack projects’ Pike PTLs. The PTLs can choose to speak solo or can ask core contributors to co-present with them (and there are free speaker codes for co-presenters, in case you don’t already have a free code from the PTG).

We have a limited number of spaces available for emerging projects. These are short, 20-minute speaking slots that will be recorded and the video will be integrated into the OpenStack project navigator at openstack.org/software/project-navigator <http://openstack.org/software/project-navigator>. It’s a great way to showcase your project and recruit new developers.

We’re taking self-nominations through March 2. We’ll confirm your speaking space during the week of March 6. Just fill out this form (much simpler than the CFP) to nominate yourself and/or colleagues to present a project update: https://goo.gl/forms/nDqIJ6oks0PTcA8l2 <https://goo.gl/forms/nDqIJ6oks0PTcA8l2>

Please reach out to me if I can answer any questions!