[openstack-dev] [ironic] End-of-Ocata core team updates

Jay Faulkner jay at jvf.cc
Fri Feb 17 16:36:43 UTC 2017

+2 to all proposed -- Vasyl and Mario have been great folks to work with, and I'm glad they're gettting core access.

Thanks for all the work over the years, Devananda, I know I learned quite a few things working with you. Hopefully you'll be able to dedicate time to ironic again someday. o/

-Jay Faulkner