[openstack-dev] [ironic] End-of-Ocata core team updates

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Fri Feb 17 10:19:17 UTC 2017

+1 to both, thanks for your contributions Vasyl and Mario!!!

Sam

On 17/02/2017, 09:40, "Dmitry Tantsur" <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:

    Hi all!

    I'd like to propose a few changes based on the recent contributor activity.

    I have two candidates that look very good and pass the formal barrier of 3
    reviews a day on average [1].

    First, Vasyl Saienko (vsaienk0). I'm pretty confident in him, his stats [2] are
    high, he's doing a lot of extremely useful work around networking and CI.

    Second, Mario Villaplana (mariojv). His stats [3] are quite high too, he has
    been doing some quality reviews for critical patches in the Ocata cycle.

    Active cores and interested contributors, please respond with your +-1 to these
    suggestions.

    Unfortunately, there is one removal as well. Devananda, our team leader for
    several cycles since the very beginning of the project, has not been active on
    the project for some time [4]. I propose to (hopefully temporary) remove him
    from the core team. Of course, when (look, I'm not even saying "if"!) he comes
    back to active reviewing, I suggest we fast-forward him back. Thanks for
    everything Deva, good luck with your current challenges!

    Thanks,
    Dmitry

    [1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/ironic-group/90
    [2] http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=vsaienko&metric=marks