[openstack-dev] [keystone] PTG schedule

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:40:27 UTC 2017

Based on early feedback I've broken up our first session, which is
dedicated to reviewing things not addressed in Ocata [0], into three
different sessions. I'm hoping this will help us commit enough time to
finding resolutions for each topic, versus cramming it all into 40 minutes.

Keep the feedback coming. Thanks!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pike-ptg-keystone-ocata-carry-over