[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 16:52:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 08:36 -0500, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> I'll shamelessly cross-post here, I didn't know where to reply.
> I agree with Monty and Flavio here.
>
> Heidi has been doing an excellent job in helping OpenStack community
> about $topic, always in the open, which has been very appreciated.
>
> We, as a team, have agreed on re-iterating on a new proposal to find
> new logo that meets both TripleO devs taste and OpenStack community
> needs. That's how we work together.
> Unfortunately, this choice won't satisfy everyone and that's fine,
> that's how Open Source works I guess.

I don't think I see team agreement here. Was the IRC meeting last
Tuesday what we are using as a basis for this agreement. Not everyone
was present I think... also I think people are quite busy right now
with the upcoming release to be focusing on this discussion right now.

Wouldn't it be wise to postpone this a bit and gather a larger sampling
of the team feelings before making a consolidated statement like this?
Also, before committing to using any option wouldn't it be good to
actually see it first?

Dan