[openstack-dev] [chef] Making the Kitchen Great Again: A Retrospective on OpenStack & Chef

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Feb 16 16:36:49 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Ian Cordasco's message of 2017-02-16 11:20:45 -0500:

Influence comes with investment. The less someone contributes, the
less overall input they have into the direction. Entities that have
strong opinions about direction will still need to participate
consistently in order to convince other contributors to follow their
lead.

Doug