[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 13:36:31 UTC 2017

I'll shamelessly cross-post here, I didn't know where to reply.
I agree with Monty and Flavio here.

Heidi has been doing an excellent job in helping OpenStack community
about $topic, always in the open, which has been very appreciated.

We, as a team, have agreed on re-iterating on a new proposal to find a
new logo that meets both TripleO devs taste and OpenStack community
needs. That's how we work together.
Unfortunately, this choice won't satisfy everyone and that's fine,
that's how Open Source works I guess.

So the next steps are clear: let's work with Heidi and her team to
find the best logo for TripleO, and let's all have a Gin Tonic in
Atlanta.

And folks, that's a logo, I think we'll all survive.
Peace.

Emilien Macchi