[openstack-dev] Ceilometer event-list empty

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Feb 16 12:46:18 UTC 2017

On 15/02/17 09:27 PM, Sam Huracan wrote:

> I check mongodb has event collection, but it is empty
> http://prntscr.com/e9b96w
>
> I do not see any error in Ceilometer log.
>
> Could you check my
> ceilometer.conf? http://paste.openstack.org/show/598925/
> <http://paste.openstack.org/show/598925/>

you'll need to debug your system. you can probably start by checking if
you have anything in your event.sample queue (try disabling your
collector for a bit). if you get nothing there, it has something to do
with notification agent not generating events or publishing events
(check your event_pipeline.yaml)

i should mention you don't need a collector in Ocata+

cheers,

--
gord