[openstack-dev] [ptls] PTG Team Photos!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:24:48 UTC 2017

Hello All!

    We are excited to see you next week at the PTG and wanted to share that
we will be taking team photos! Provided is a google sheet signup for the
available time slots [1]. We will be providing time on Tuesday Morning/
Afternoon and Thursday Morning/Afternoon to come as a team to get your
photo taken. Slots are only ten minutes so its *important that everyone be
on time*! If you are unable to view/edit the spreadsheet let me know and I
will try to get you access or can fill in a slot for you.

The location we are taking the photos on the 3rd floor in the prefunction
space in front of the Grand Ballroom (across the hall from Fandangles).

See you next week!

Thanks,

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1]