[openstack-dev] [kolla] Phoenix area meet up with the topic of Kolla Feb 15th @ 21:00 UTC

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Feb 15 01:46:21 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Webex has undergone an upgrade and anyone from any geography can participate via Linux machines using a web browser rather than only a Mac or Windows client.  All of the information I previously offered about Linux clients no longer holds for this meetup February 15th @21:00 UTC.  The rest of the information is correct.

Hope to see you for the live stream or if your in the greater Phoenix area, in person!

Regards
-steve