[openstack-dev] [murano][ptg] Murano PTG Schedule

MONTEIRO, FELIPE C fm577c at att.com
Tue Feb 14 19:17:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for "electing" me PTL for Murano during Pike, even if I didn't run against anyone. I have been busy getting caught up and adjusting into my new role.

== PTG Schedule ==

Onto business. With the Atlanta PTG fast-approaching, there are some critical items that need to be discussed. While Murano is not included in the confirmed team rooms so far [1], it will be meeting up at the PTG. However, Murano does not currently have a PTG schedule ironed out. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the following etherpad document with topics you're interested in discussing under "Topics": https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/murano-atlanta-ptg Also list any schedule constraints you have under "Schedule".

== PTG Rooms ==

As mentioned, Murano has not confirmed a team room. This is something I am working on. However, an etherpad was created for extra discussion rooms [2]. These can be used for inter-project discussions or for Murano-only discussions. Currently, there are still rooms available, but first we need to consolidate our schedule.

== PTG Attendees ==

Currently, I know that the following Murano developers will be in attendance at the Atlanta PTG (including myself):

*         Felipe Monteiro

*         Kirill Zaitsev

*         Stan Lagun

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/