[openstack-dev] [Zun] Choose a project mascot

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Tue Feb 14 18:59:32 UTC 2017

Hi Zun team,

OpenStack has a mascot program [1]. Basically, if we like, we can choose a mascot to represent our team. The process is as following:
* We choose a mascot from the natural world, which can be an animal (i.e. fish, bird), natural feature (i.e. waterfall) or other natural element (i.e. flame).
* Once we choose a mascot, I communicate the choice with OpenStack foundation staff.
* Someone will work on a draft based on the style of the family of logos.
* The draft will be sent back to us for approval.

The final mascot will be used to present our team. All, any idea for the mascot choice?

[1] https://www.openstack.org/project-mascots/

Best regards,
Hongbin