[openstack-dev] [neutron] neutron-classifier (CCF) at the PTG

Duarte Cardoso, Igor igor.duarte.cardoso at intel.com
Tue Feb 14 14:39:22 UTC 2017

Hi neutron,

Me and David would like to discuss the Common Classification Framework (CCF) (current approach based on openstack/neutron-classifier) at the PTG but we aren't sure if the main session is the appropriate forum for that or if we should only have a meeting with the interested people and a few Neutron cores or PTL (to discuss if and how this work could be brought closer to Neutron itself).

I appreciate your feedback, thanks!

Best regards,
Igor.