[openstack-dev] [QA] [all] Pike PTG QA Input / Feedback Session

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:38:08 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

at the PTG in Atlanta we will schedule a session [0] to collect and discuss
feedback and
input from the community on existing QA projects.
We will use the resulting material in a later session to set priorities of
the QA team for Pike.
Note that for Tempest plugins specifically there will be another dedicated
session [1].

Priorities of the team are not written in stone, but I would like to be
able to set foot in the right direction
from the beginning of the cycle, and input in the etherpad before the PTG
would be very beneficial for the QA team.
Please accompany your input with your name / IRC nick.

If you plan to attend the session and/or would like your input to be
discussed please make a note on the etherpad.

Thank you!

Andrea

IRC: andreaf

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-ptg-pike-community-input